Our 2022 program includes:
- Dink at the Links on Saturday, July 23rd starting at 8:00 am
- Event proceeds will go toward SBHGC capital courts improvements and is open to men, women and mixed doubles teams
- Entrants get complimentary gift bags, pizza and beverages
- All club members and event participants can participate in fun raffle baskets and 50/50 raffles
- Prizes awarded for top finishers
- Dink at the Links tee shirts available for a $25 donation
- Tournament entries are limited to 50 so sign up soon
- For more details, see the event flyer and related information under pickleball on the website
- Social Events
- Pickleball Social on Saturday, June 26th at Noon
- Tennis & Pickleball Socials on Saturday, August 20th & September 17th at 9:00 am
- All courts members, please join us for our end of the season lunch on August 20th at 11:30
- Ladies Round Robin Tennis Social for Members & Guests - Saturday, June 25th at 10:00 am.
- For more details see the Tennis section of the website
- Ron Dyson, the tennis professional, will return this season
- SBHGC welcomes pickleball professional pro, Jose Derisi
- Pickleball evening all-level drop-in play session on Tuesday nights
Go to the tennis and pickleball sections of this website for more information about drop-in play opportunities.
We invite our golf members to come and participate at the courts; golf membership includes tennis and pickleball. We also welcome our surrounding community members to join as well. The people that play tennis and pickleball at SBHGC are congenial and welcoming!
Categories of membership include:
- Family - $200
- Single - $150
- Junior - $50